Description of tasks
- Direct supervision over the implementation of electrical and teletechnical works based on the requirements of the contract, technical documentation, schedules and quality standards in cooperation with the contract manager.
- Supervision over Health&Safety procedures in the scope entrusted (through cooperation with Health&Safety services).
- Analysis and optimization of detailed designs in agreement with the Purchaser.
- Collection of offers, their analysis and negotiations with subcontractors.
- Settlements of electrical works with the client and subcontractors.
- Preparation of acceptance documentation and other documents necessary during the performance of works.
- Higher technical education with an electrical profile.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience as an electrical works manager in the implementation of large investments.
- Possession of authorization to manage construction works without restrictions in the field of electrical networks and installations.
- Ability to cost industry works.
- Current SEP “E” and “D” qualifications are welcome.
Ability to use the following programs: AutoCAD and MS Office, in particular Excel,
- Knowledge of the cost estimate software Norma, Zuzia.
- B category driving license. Readiness to work in a delegation in Poland – on construction sites conducted by the Company.
The conditions of employment
- Employment contract (after the trial period, an employment contract for an indefinite period).
- Stable employment conditions.
- Interesting job in a stable and dynamically developing company.
- Attractive salary and bonus system.
- Necessary work tools (telephone, laptop, company car).
- Possibilities of professional development through participation in various forms of training, co-financing of education.
Readiness to work in a delegation in Poland.
CV, cover lette
If you are interested in a job offer, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note: “I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182 as amended).”