Description of tasks
- Close cooperation with the construction manager.
- Development of work schedules for ongoing construction sites.
- Keeping construction documentation.
- Supervision over the technology of performed works.
- Supervision and coordination of the works of construction and assembly teams.
- Analysis and settlement of construction costs.
- Higher technical education with an electric or energy profile.
- Ability to use AutoCAD and MS Office programs, in particular Excel.
- Knowledge of Norma and Zuzia costing software.
- Skills in preparing offers and conducting negotiations with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Availability, ability to work in a team, responsibility, scrupulousness, self-reliance.
- Current SEP “E” and “D” qualifications are welcome.
- Building qualifications are welcome.
- B category driving license.
- Installation of cable lines.
- Construction of cable routes.
- Readiness to work in a delegation in Poland – on construction sites conducted by the Company.
The conditions of employment
- Employment contract (after the trial period, an employment contract for an indefinite period).
- Stable employment conditions, work full of challenges in a reputable, dynamically developing company.
- Possibility of professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications, obtaining qualifications.
- Participation in interesting projects.
- Financial bonuses, telephone, laptop, company car.
Readiness to work in a delegation in Poland.
CV, cover lette
If you are interested in a job offer, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note: “I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182 as amended).”