PU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. GDPR
Information about processing of personal data byPU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.
1. Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of personal data (“Data”) processed by us in relation to business activity is the company under the name: PU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k., with registered seat in Warszawa, ul. Białołęcka 374 (postcode 03-253), hereinafter referred to as the Controller or PU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k..
The data is processed in accordance with currently binding regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
“Data” means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2. How do we process the Data?
PU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. takes special care to protect the interest of persons whom the Data relates to (“data subjects”), and in particular ensures that the Data collected is:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Data is processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
3. When do we process the Data?
We process the Data in many situations. These can include situations where you personally made your Data available to us via various communication channels (e.g. by submitting your application, inquiry or offer by e-mail or telephone) or in the course of our cooperation when signing or executing a contract, but also where we obtained your Data from other sources (e.g. from a company you cooperate with, and which is our business partner or client).
4. Processing of Data in connection with business relations and contacts.
a. What Data do we process with regard to business relations and contacts?
As the Controller, we process the Data of our business partners (investors, subcontractors, counterparties), their employees and collaborators, the Data of other persons submitted to us under the execution of contracts, as well as of other people making contact with us by telephone or e-mail. In connection with business relations and contacts we can process the following Data: Identification data, contact data, data on job position and professional qualifications, as well as other Data submitted to us in connection with our cooperation or contacts.
The aforementioned Data is acquired directly from data subjects, as well as from other parties, e.g. their employers or clients.
b. What is the purpose and basis for processing of Data in connection with business relations and contacts?
In connection with business relations and contacts we process the Data for the purposes of:
- establishing cooperation;
- entering into and executing contracts;
- settlement of contracts;
- replying to any inquiries or applications and carrying out correspondence and contacts in that regard;
- marketing and contacts regarding other information and services of PU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.;
- protection from potential claims as well as addressing possible claims.
The basis for processing of Data by PU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. is:
- their necessity for the performance of a contract or for taking action before the execution of a contract at the data subject’s request;
- the performance of legal obligations imposed on the Controller;
- a legally justified interest of the Controller in the form of marketing of products and services of the Controller or a third party, contact, including correspondence and protection from potential claims.
Providing the Data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to enter into or to perform a contract or to provide a reply to a submitted inquiry or to keep correspondence.
c. For how long will the Data be processed in connection with business relations and contacts?
The Data collected for the purpose of entering into and performance of a contract will be processed throughout the duration of the contract and afterwards until the expiration of the limitation period of possible claims.
The Data of persons who have contacted PU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. will be processed for a period necessary to respond and to carry out possible correspondence, and afterwards until the expiration of limitation period of possible claims.
d. Who is the recipient of Data in connection with business relations and contacts?
The Data processed by us in connection with business relations and contacts may be provided to our business partners (e.g. investors and subcontractors within the framework of cooperation on specific investment projects) and our other partners supporting us in work organisation, IT services and marketing.
5. Processing of Data in connection with recruitment.
a. What Data do we process in connection with recruitment?
As Controller, we process the Data of job applicants submitted via any available recruitment channels; in particular we process all Data submitted in applications and collected in the recruitment process.
In connection with recruitment we can process the following Data (processing of specific Data may require your consent): Identification data, contact data, data on education, data on skills and previous employment, data on professional qualifications, as well as other data submitted to us during the recruitment process.
b. What is the purpose and basis for processing of Data in connection with recruitment?
In connection with recruitment we process the Data for the purposes of:
- processing the job application and carrying out the recruitment process, and in case of consent, also for future recruitment within PU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.;
- protection from potential claims as well as addressing possible claims.
The basis for processing of the Data by the Controller are the applicable legal regulations, in particular the Labour Code and executive regulations, and in the scope broader than specified in these regulations and for the purpose of future recruitment – your consent.
Providing the Data is voluntary, but is necessary to carry out the recruitment process and to establish possible future cooperation.
c. For how long will the Data be processed in connection with recruitment?
The Data will processed for the above mentioned purposes for the duration of the recruitment process or future recruitment, and afterwards until the expiration of limitation period of possible claims.
d. Who is the recipient of Data in connection with recruitment?
The Data processed by us in connection with recruitment can be provided to other parties supporting us in the recruitment process and providing IT services to us.
6. Is your data sent outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
Your Data is not sent outside the European Economic Area, and if the Data is to be transferred to a location outside the EEA in the future, PU JAREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. will take adequate steps to ensure protection of the Data, in particular by:
- using specific contractual clauses called “standard contractual clauses” approved by the European Commission; or
- transfer to countries for which the European Commission has issued a decision confirming adequate level of protection.
In such a case you are entitled to receive copies of appropriate safeguards.
7. What are your rights?
Subject to relevant legal provisions you have the right to:
- access the Data, including the right to receive a copy of the Data;
- demand rectification, erasure or processing restriction of the Data;
- object to processing of the Data;
- transfer the Data to another Controller (to the extent where the basis for its processing is the necessity to perform a contract or your consent).
If the processing of Data takes place based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
At any time you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org